KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

fundamental analysis: 5 bagger, page-293

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Excellent review Nath, a TU from me....must be some who dont like the truth, because it did not register.

The 2c prediction...your 2 paragraphs re this I would also like to comment on.

"Personally I doubt we'll reach 1.5c again on the 31st. VWAP on the 17th was below 1.2c and not much volume was at 1.5c. It was a very shortlived spike although amazing volume. Some would have got burnt and wont try again.

Also the current trading is strange. Volumes above average. And sp holding up well. But the 0.9c and 1c line keep getting refilled. It's definately not accumulation. Feels like the day traders/ST traders that paid 1c-1.5c last week are trying to sell in an orderly way to minimize their losses."

Anyone who follows TA or money flow would have to agree. With 80m shares changing hands on that one day, there will be many who will be glad to get out if price rises to their entry on that day. Its just basics to experienced traders. They bought high on the pump, then price got dumped all the way back to .007c, so there are many on that volume who will be dying to get out from their bad mistake if price gets anywhere near their entry point.

What is important is the VWAP you mentioned, as .015 while important, it did not trap many, so the lower price is important.

What has happened to volume since that big volume spike day on the P&D has been abnormal for KAB, as it usually has many zero volume days. The 1.5m shares traded the last 4 days would be some who bought on the P&D who are exiting at a loss and moving on, putting their funds to better work. So a VWAP just below .012 would see around 20-30% losses.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.