KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

fundamental analysis: 5 bagger, page-99

1. 2,883 Posts.
    Kiwi, while i fully agree with you that the fundamentals may not be 100% sound or trustworthy (btw i knew this before your post) I beleive its all about timing.

Every dog goes up and down. Also, i do not blame the downrampers for the sp and no im not worried about the sp. As Nathan has said, there will always be a time to trade out of it if required.

For the moment however, I feel a profit can be made on the small parcel I have.

The reason I want the ridiculous posts from both sides to stop is that everyone is just throwing around bulls**t.

Remember, this is a company with a $5 million undiluted market cap which is pretty much nothing. Plenty of time for the sp to jump around in the short term.

Thanks to everyone for the warnings, but im man enough to own my trades and whatever profits/losses I make. I can assure you I have lost a lot more cash trading some of the best junior specs around so it doesnt bother me either way. Again, its all about timing and I think I am in at the right time.

Good luck to all of you.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.