AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I remember reading that the tenting contract alone met our...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I remember reading that the tenting contract alone met our revenue target for 2015 but I couldn't find a source for this in publicly announced information. There was a lot of info that came out of the shareholder meeting that Pinto provided, and a lot of it has come true (announcements and the like) but since it's unsourced I'm reluctant to include it. I would have made a higher range estimate for that contract if I could have verified that claim.

Baker & Young claimed that Alexium's target was to be cash flow positive in approximately 6 months. That was 9 months ago, so I'm making an educated guess that the target is still to be cash flow positive asap (i.e. this year, 2015). Therefore, I'm assuming revenue forecast is in excess of AUD$4m (2014 Total Comprehensive Loss) + additional costs this year. There's new staff and a lot more random expenses so I'd say around AUD$5m. We have an FX gain this year too but the nominal value of my projects appear to be in the right ballpark for this forecast.

**Note I don't use this forecast to project any figures so even if I'm wrong about what the actual revenue target is, it doesn't change my valuations. It's just a nice bonus if all information is cooperating with itself so I know I haven't missed something or misinterpreted something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.