AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Yep, US companies use the calendar year as opposed to the...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Yep, US companies use the calendar year as opposed to the financial year right?

If I can project a reasonable share price I might leave the rest of the year in the margin of safety but that might be a bit too much. To be accurate I need to see some of these contract revenues hitting the balance sheet to double check against my figures, but since it'll be another quarter before I see anything I want to stay conservative incase my projections are off. Otherwise I'll project the rest of the year's growth at the industry CAGR (or some derivative of that), which is highly likely. Will work on finishing the IFS and DCF models this week.

I'm much happier saying this is a buy with 200% upside after I've omitted a lot of value drivers than say this is a buy with 1000% upside using stretched valuations and then get it way wrong. I'm pretty risk averse too so I tend to be very conservative.

Hopefully my conservative figures give some of the shakier investors some confidence too. Don't sell out just because you're scared of a short term price drop!
    Last edited by Sceptical Prophet: 18/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.