SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

PROJET AUTHIER : SAYONA QUÉBEC PREND ACTE DE LA DÉCISION DU...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    PROJET AUTHIER : SAYONA QUÉBEC PREND ACTE DE LA DÉCISION DU MINISTÈRE DE L’ENVIRONNEMENT ET DE LA LUTTE CONTRE LES CHANGEMENTS CLIMATIQUES
    La Motte, le 5 mars 2019 – La direction de Sayona Québec prend acte de la conclusion du ministère de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques du Québec selon laquelle le projet Authier est assujetti « à la procédure d'évaluation et d'examen des impacts sur l'environnement prévue à la sous-section 4 de la section II du chapitre IV du titre I de la Loi sur la qualité de l'environnement (chapitre Q-2) ».
    La communication du gouvernement du Québec et de ses impacts seront l’objet d’une analyse minutieuse à l’interne et la société fera connaître en temps et lieu la décision qu’elle prendra en conséquence.
    D’ici là, elle ne formulera aucun autre commentaire

AUTHIER PROJECT: SAYONA QUÉBEC TAKES NOTE OF MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT'S DETERMINATION AND AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
    La Motte, March 5, 2019 - The management of Sayona Québec acknowledges the conclusion of the Quebec Ministry of the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change that the Authier project is subject to the "evaluation and evaluation procedure". environmental impact assessment provided for in subdivision 4 of Division II of Chapter IV of Title I of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2) ".
    The communication from the Quebec government and its impacts will be carefully analyzed internally and the company will announce in due course the decision it will make accordingly.
    In the meantime, she will not make any other comments.
    Last edited by rawflcopter: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.