SYA 0.00% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Fundamental Analysis - SYA, page-151

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    @nkat@2007. This will be a quick response from me.

I don't need to make this call , as the SP at this time had no effect on me . I was out of the stock for that period and for the the reason's mentioned. It's hindsight now and I really don't care. At the end of the day it is all about the research and getting the timing of the cycles correct - which is what I do. I was merely making the point that since you were suggesting contacting the company every time you make an investment , then perhaps you should have rung at the time of your original entry. Posters aren't stupid, they can go back and interpret your posts for themselves.

I've been doing this at long time now and you are wrong in respect to many of these spec company's. There is in fact no such thing as defined ' Investor ' Relations Departments in these company's. In addition to this , there are strict guidelines as to management discussing daily share price movements and/ or market sentiments with individual shareholders before the broader markets. What you say carries as much nonsense as reading threads that suggest small investors can remove existing management through ' special resolution votes ' through extraordinary shareholder meetings. A total ' Furphy ' and I laugh every time I read them on a HC.

In so far as my contribution to HC , I have adopted what I call an open book policy to my post's. The reason's for this strategy should be quite clear given my experience with outrageous attacks' by some posters in my early experiences. And these attacks being mainly centered around taking profits ,changing sentiments and generally providing the reasons why. Jealousy seems to be quite the ' Beotch ' with some on HC. So now I have taken the approach that when I am invested I will post - and when I have traded I will not. It's that easy. Of course it is only human nature to ' spruik ' the current positives of your investments while you are in fact invested. So nothing untoward's with my intentions there. And there never has been.

Finally , the saying you quoted in your last paragraph is quite commonly stated on HC by certain posters which will remain nameless for obvious reasons. However suffice to say and looking through your followings together with what I perceive to be your agenda, I would prefer to play the Man in this instance. Cheerio.... - and I am happy not to discuss my ideas with you any further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $314.3K 11.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 19156526 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1908365 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.