SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

I think this new article is somehow biased towards the Greenies'...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think this new article is somehow biased towards the Greenies' agenda. A good media outlet would be impartial and report on the positive aspects of the proposed mining operations. This includes the huge benefits to the community through infrastructure investments such as essential services, roads and transport, jobs creation, economic stimulus it creates and tax income to the government. The other huge benefit is the benefit to the world as a whole the lithium ores will provide. Lithium facilitates the energy storage manufacturing which will relieve the barrier to solar and other renewable generation uptake. The increase in renewable energy generation ultimately reduces the reliance on fossil fuels such as coal, diesel and gas. This facilitates the reduction in carbon emissions and therefore slow down global warming. The media outlet will let the greenies down ultimately as it is concentrating on the smaller biased view and not the picture as a whole. The costs of mining lithium is currently high and therefore the cost of battery storage is high. Delays dealing with red tape and road blocks like what this article is doing adds to the costs for mums and dads to buy lithium battery storage for their homes to store the solar power from their rooftops. Someone from the greens faction should go to this media outlet office and complain. They should report impartially and consider the world as a whole as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.