SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Fundamental Analysis - SYA, page-393

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I've already done so - - They don't call it the home of the brave for nothing. Unfortunately there will be more to come in regards the Dow I'm afraid. Wouldn't surprise me to see it hover back and forth around the 25,000 level from tomorrow - and it is even possible that 24,000 is within a reasonable target next week.

It's almost a perfect storm unravelling with the US markets atm. Interest rates being the main driver with obviously the trade issues still very much looming large over world markets in respect to their expected growth going forward. You also have Hurricane Michael hitting Florida as well as the Insurance stocks which were down over 4% last night - Including Wazza's very own Berkshire Hathaway. Do you really think he is worried about the falls......

US airlines were another big loser, with American Airlines dropping 5.8 per cent and Southwest Airlines 3.6 per cent as a this major US hurricane caused the usual expected flight cancellations in Florida.

For me its a no brainer folks with investors being largely concerned about the big increase in bond yields, namely the 10 year which ultimately makes it more expensive to borrow money. Its really quite simple in that the markets are being driven by this ' shorter ' term perception that as the rates move back towards fair value, capital is going to flow eventually out of equity risk taking - vis-a-vis including ' spec ' stocks like us. So goes the theory anyway. This is why you are seeing more damage being done in the Tech stock heavy area of the Nasdaq. So these technology and internet-based companies have always been well known for their high profit margins so obviously as interest fears creep in , these areas are going to get hit harder given the explosive growth they have reported over long periods insofar as both their earnings and their corresponding gains in their stock prices.

Then there is simply the fears of further falls which have led others to sell their holdings since the beginning of this mini correction.

In regards to SYA - And as I have stated numerous times before. At these levels and slightly below , I am a very aggressive buyer of SYA. Even more so now given the fact we are definitely on the edge of some potentially significant news items being released into the market.

Clearly a buying opportunity in my mind and as a trader you just gotta love these sorts of fluctuations...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.