SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Fundamental Analysis - SYA, page-394

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    What I find really interesting in all this folks. And for those who do follow the overseas markets including the ' over the counter ' ones. To illustrate this I will reference a comparison of GXY's ( GALXF ) loverseas listing versus our own SYA counterpart in ( DMXSF ) For weeks now you had this dichotomy of sorts playing out with respect to the GALXF'S whereby they were clearly pointing to a lower equivalent price value in the Australian markets. However this never eventuated .......well at least not until today . I was going to actually post the fact I thought that GXY would open at $2.39 or below. So finally it does. Is is because we all now appear to stand up and pay attention to the lead from Wall Street and these markets - and the rest of the time we just say - huh - oh well then. So it takes a fall of this magnitude to re-value back to par ALL globally listed securities.

What then of SYA where it closed at the previous days price of .025 ( equivalent to .033 - .034 ) ....on absolutely no traded volumes !! What do we make of this folk's. Did no one want to sell as a result of this rather large fall in the DOW. Or a we providing the lead for them - or indeed are they providing the signals to lead us - back to at the very least the 3.2 cent level. Ladies and Gentlemen , I rest my case and declare that there in lies the present trade IMO. Good Luck to you all......and of course myself too...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.