SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Well there you have it folks and as I was saying yesterday about...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Well there you have it folks and as I was saying yesterday about taking the lead from the OTC markets - DMNXF closing up 8.0 % at .027 ( equivalent range .036 -.0369 AUD ).

I am certain we can take some comfort in our market today given this performance. Whats particularly interesting is the ' Sneaky ' accumulation of 10,000 parcels commencing from 8th Oct with another 4 being put through today - Three .025,.0255 & .0256 with the fourth paying up to the offer at .027. So someone is accumulating over there. And what better way to ' fly under ' the radar in an otherwise indiscriminate market for SYA's securities.

Other reasons for comfort today and perhaps excitement for others is apart from the obvious fact that the Dow closed another 545.91 or 2.13% down - which I think is more to do with the uncertainty now with his relationship moreover his authority over the Fed. At least half of this was given up in the last half hour of trade and still off its intra day low which would have seen another .6 % added to the overall loss for the day. In the critical lithium sector we can also find some solace in the fact the Nemaska closed level , Neo down only 2.42% and off its day low. American Lithium was down 6.27% or the equivalent .06 -.061 support level , however I would argue this would be expected after having such a great run of late. Frontier Lithium up 2.94% at .35 with critical elements down 3.86% being on the low for the day as well as close to its 52 week low. Jourdan resources was unchanged at .04 cents but the really interesting thing was that Infinite Lithium was up a massive 30.43 % to .close at .15 - most probably due to more outstanding drilling results from it's Jackpot Project in the Thunder Bay district of Ontario. At the very least this shows that we could have the same response to our expected results from our W.A campaign.

Will be interesting to see how our market takes this lead given its is a Friday trading session to boot. On top of this the ' GALXF's' closed down another 2.29 % to 1.71 ( equivalent $2.28 - $2.34 AUD - so will really be interesting to see how GXY responds here and as we can sometimes take our leads from the bigger boys as well.

Best of Luck folks for today's efforts. Stay true to your strategies......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.