SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Unfortunately I don't Buy into the point you are Selling. It's...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Unfortunately I don't Buy into the point you are Selling. It's all relative and comes down to the underlying strategy that may be in play. Its psychological as much as it is ' opportunistic ' in a sense of what someone may be trying to attempt to achieve. At the end of the day , you or I do not know what or how much is behind these activities and wanting to accumulate. However , one still needs to be aware of all possibilities in this game.

Furthermore and even in our Australian Market Equivalent - 500,000 shares of SYA is only a mere $14,000. And in the case as I mentioned of GALXF - for many trading days the Australian market equivalent ignored the price lead from the OTC markets - until of course yesterday when it most certainly did . In this case it is also worth mentioning that the traded volumes in their OTC securities were and are generally obviously much lower in comparative terms.

These of course are only my views in regards trading and you are obviously entitled to yours..... that's what we are all here for - to contribute and not necessarily dismiss others......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.