SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

It would be difficult to compare the 2 when one is biotech and...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It would be difficult to compare the 2 when one is biotech and one is materials...on average the cost to bring a vaccine to market is 2.6 U.S billion and 15 years!
    In regards to the many lithium explorers yes there are alot scratching dirt..most where looking for other materials until they changed route when lithium became the flavour of the month! The difference between them and us is we have a known proven lithium deposit already in the ground, tried and tested..soon a establishing the mine I beleive (canada), we have a MEGA tenament next to AJM AND PLS which is clearly a known hotspot for the material we seek so much. I have traded PM1 and ADV this year, both at a loss...there are many many new comers to the lithium game such as them....poorly funded, walking around on their tenemants picking up the best chip samples and touting it on the ASX to create the typical pump and dump..price wise we are a spec stock..fundamentally this time next year we will be close to ramping up production..each of us can decide how we wish to view it..however the majority of losses made are created by "US" for reasons such as ..blinded by greed,sentimentally attaching to the stock, taking high risks, poor research, wanting results in days or weeks, and most importantly laxking PATIENCE..
    im guilty of all the above multiple times over and im sure most here are..however the more i practice refraining from these sins the stronger my portfolio has become.
    Regarding leaky ships not always..and if the drill results where poor youd see the opposite lots of dumping from the family and friends of the directors..the always are offered the out first or the in first..i would say they are already in SYA shares to the eyeballs by now..but very very little volume has bought the share price down so no need to worry IMO.
    Finally you are correct we have of alot of results to come in..we just need one to be great then you may get a second mine right here in our backyard and it could be a monster!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.