SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

What are the facts? What the company have put out? It is true at...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    What are the facts? What the company have put out? It is true at initial town meetings they were telling locals that they were no closer than 500 metres away from the esker, then 100 metres then 25 metres. I can't say I blame the locals for being disbelievers. The whole thing has a bumbling "clouseauesque" feel about it.

Now we have our new VP with a "nothing to see here move on" attitude with the locals, probably exacerbating the distrust. Followed by the company putting out a "bluff & bravado" letter to shareholders stating everything will be right.

Perhaps we should have just submitted to the BAPE in June as the longer this goes, I have a bad feeling we will have to do it anyway.

Regardless of what the company states unfortunately we have to pin our faith in a Minister/politician (irrespective of a house majority) standing firm in the face of a public backlash. Rarely a winning formula as most fold like a deck of cards.

Whilst i still hold (options in SMSF), i believe this is becoming a longer term hold than many here expect or would be willing to admit.

The ramifications, especially if we fail to kick goals with the local tenemants (WA), of a 2-3 year BAPE could be company defining, or possibly ending.

Not trying to be a doomsdayer & of course all IMO (certainly hope I'm wrong) but am feeling less & less confident with SYA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $298.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $652.6K 22.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 5583267 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5075920 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.