SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

You're right Micky. Sayona was extreamly slow with the PFS....

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

You're right Micky. Sayona was extreamly slow with the PFS. Environmental studies were delayed. We missed the march 2018 deadline and the laws changed regarding a BAPE recomendation by the environment Minister regardless of mine size. We have spent almost half a year in limbo because managment didnt want to do a BAPE. They hedged their bet hoping a new enviroment minister would change the outcome as the old one was hell bent on sending SYA through a BAPE.  No information is given regarding how long a BAPE will take but if they have tried to get out of doing one for 6 months (probably 9 months by the time the decision is made) then you can bet it will take a lot longer then that.

It should also strike people as odd that the PFS numbers which are meant to have a ±35% accuracy were off by around 100% regarding the cost of opperations compared to DFS.  Saying you will provide the community with twice as many jobs sounds a lot better and is a good selling point. But pressure on the minister is building and even though she might not want to send SYA to a BAPE she also has her carrier to consider. Time to market is critical and if SYA have to do a BAPE this will mean companies like PLS and AJM will already be at full capacity stage 2 by the time we build our mine as current timelines do not consider a BAPE option. Going to be a rough next couple of months. 

Last edited by NeuroNerd: 21/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.