SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Fundamental Analysis - SYA, page-493

1. 2,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Another one about protecting the Esker. If they get the license and the mine does not harm the Esker, I really don't see the problem... These citizens are so irrational.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1137156/mine-lithium-la-motte-pierre-dufour-protection-esker
    Authier Project: Pierre Dufour believes in protecting the esker, with or without BAPE

Posted today at 00:22

Pierre Dufour, Regional Minister for Abitibi-Témiscamingue Photo: Radio-Canada / Piel Côté
    • SHARE VIA FACEBOOK (OPENS A MODAL WINDOW NOT MANAGED BY RADIO-CANADA)
      Facebook
    • SHARE VIA TWITTER (OPENS A MODAL WINDOW NOT MANAGED BY RADIO-CANADA)
      Twitter
    More
    • GO DIRECTLY TO COMMENTS
    • To print
    Environment Minister MarieChantal Chassé will have three months to make a decision on a possible Environmental Public Hearings (BAPE) process for the Authier lithium mine project in Sayona Quebec. His colleague Minister of Forests, Wildlife and Parks, Pierre Dufour, for his part believes that it is essential to protect the esker that is close to the coveted site, whether or not there are hearings of the BAPE .
    According to an interview with David Chabot at Golden Mornings

The former Minister of the Environment, Liberal Isabelle Melançon, announced her intention to use her discretionary right and request a BAPE, but on October 24, new minister MarieChantal Chassé sowed doubt about her intentions by refusing to commit herself.
    Whether for any intervention, for mining, for a gravel pit, etc., [we must not] we can not go and touch [the esker], and I think that's where the most important in this situation , estimates for its part the Minister Pierre Dufour.
    I think the basis of this dynamic is to protect the esker. I wonder why we do not work, rather, trying to define the esker we want to protect.
    Minister Pierre Dufour
    Tuesday, on the sidelines of the Quebec Mines + Energy Congress, a coalition of citizens and environmental groups asked the Minister of the Environment to impose a review of the BAPE on the Sayona Quebec project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.