SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

In so far as the Announcement folks. It was a very good one IMO....

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    In so far as the Announcement folks. It was a very good one IMO. I would look for more of this style of announcement as we move forward with this project - and for obvious reasons. It's not only what we have to do .....but it's what others are doing , and have done in the past with respect to managing the sentiments towards the various projects in this region.

I notice that both Nemaska as well as American Lithium are also listed for this study. This augurs well for SYA in that we definitely need to suck up to the various Quebec Government Departments in pushing the extreme benefits of this very efficient and pivotal near term project for Quebec. And it should be no surprise really in respect to both Nemaska and American Lithium ( or Quebec Lithium as the Quebec plant is now called ) , as they both have the Quebec Retirement Industry Funds as key stakeholders in both their respective projects.

The one thing I have always maintained in my posts is that SYA very much needs to follow the template or format that others have done in Quebec. Whether it be hiring more french ' Executives ' for Sayona Quebec ....which they have done and will keep doing no doubt - so this announcement today is a GIANT baby step in replicating these directions.

I think we can all relax a little bit now .....as I reckon we are good. Reminds me of the movie Pretty Woman which I just watched the other day with my 13 year old Daughter. The part when Gere goes into the boutique fashion shop and the he says :- " I think we need some Major sucking up " . I also like the line where he says " we are going to be spending an obscene amount of cash " ...in your Province - and the Leaders respond " Just how obscene an amount of cash are we talking about here " - " Profane or really Offensive "

I think you will also find one of my not so long ago posts referrimng to a ' Lithium Hub ' and how important that was to Quebec. And its amazing how many times these recent SYA announcements keep referring to Tesla in some way. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Segal was to pull the ultimate rabbit out of the hat in securing offtakes from Tesla. They seem the kinda company to support the battling 'underdog' . Anyway folks - I think we should be across the line with the " Really Offensive " irrespective .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.