SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Whilst all opinions and perspectives welcome, I feel we might be...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    Whilst all opinions and perspectives welcome, I feel we might be over reacting and potentially fear mongering a little today. Volume traded today was 7.9mill shares / $140k. Of these 2.4mill ($40k) shares were cross trades.

Today's volume represents 0.465% of shares on issue (1,715,532,065). I wouldn't call this significant in terms of volumes. Share price very poor at the moment and for most of 2018, but upside is far greater from these levels than the downside. The main game is Authier a proven lithium resource which will produce $80m revenue per year for 18 years, situated <50kms away from Quebec Lithium in the Val-D'or. The uncertainty of BAPE or not to BAPE slowing this down, we'll know within the next 90 days and potentially sooner given the noise around it all.

Evidence points towards a No BAPE decision for mine. I've included some key points below:

- SYA management would have read the tea leaves 6-9 months ago and if it looked like this was the path they would have started this process back then. Holding off signifies confidence - but as always the proof shall be in the pudding.

- Public declaration of unanimous support from La Motte council.

- Ann on 6/12 - Appendix 3B $12,500 used to part fund mineral claims adjoin the main Authier tenements. They were acquired to provide additional land for project construction and tailings storage in the future.

- Ann on 3/12 - Sayona Backs Joint Study on Quebec Green Battery Future

- Ann on 15/11 Authier Permitting Process on Track For 2019 - with key messaging signifying confidence in process

"Following recent consultations with stakeholders in Quebec, Sayona has reaffirmed that the project does not  have any major environmental issue, as demonstrated in the Environmental Assessment Study (EAS) delivered  in May 2018 and the hydrogeological study. The project has also received unanimous support from the  municipal council of La Motte, where it is located. Sayona has also completed a public consultation based on the Mining Act, which contained recommendations  for project improvements. A number of these measures will be adopted to further enhance the project."

- AGM updates to shareholders on 27/11 - confidence from management of No BAPE - mine 5km away from water source - mine is downhill of esker - Environmental studies reviewed by lawyers and everything above board - Current minister is pro SYA and pro mining - Quebec thirsty for foreign investment.

- Community & green groups opposing the project have not funded a single environmental study or evidence to prove any of their claims about the impact to esker or water source. 

These are just my opinions, I'm holding tight, and will be buying more from these levels. 

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $1.006M 28.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 11884683 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6429268 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.