SYA 2.70% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Sorry folks, I had to respond to some of the tripe being posted...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Sorry folks, I had to respond to some of the tripe being posted here. Getting way out of hand. Especially when posters are making references to me dumping my holdings into the market etc....etc... So lets set the record straight on a few things. Whilst I respect all persons right to provide their opinions , I personally disagree with most of what you have to say @churchutv . And while I do not want to give you anymore feedback than that - lets just say I take personal issue more so with this particular post. Contrary to what you have stated in this post , my view is I believe we can.......predict the bottom. And I'll give you another 2.5 million reasons why....... . I just don't think you have the stomach for this sort of trading. All speak or ' posting ' and no action so to speak. It's always easier to fence sit or swing with what appears the more obvious trend .....and continually post about it than actually put in practice a strategy being more contrarian. Just look at the number of posts and the time you spend on HC ....when clearly if you were for real your time would obviously be better spent trading and making money. Great example was when you big noted yourself in regards the Quarterlies on my 8 million cash ( & cash equivalents ) comment . You jumped in without having the facts and most likely ever having read or understood SYA's more important year end or half year accounts - and so left out a couple of critical current asset balances. Mate you've got no idea.

The fact is none of you here have any dibs on the SP call down to sub 2.0's. All trying to gain notoriety and credit . It's really quite funny. Most of it after the fact and always seemingly from stalking , copying , and following others leads and then claiming them as your own. Its so obvious , and I can dump some posts in support of this from you churchy and others quicker than you can go back and delete them . They will all tell a totally different story - one which finds you clearly singing very different tunes than your current prophets of doom and gloom which you are now currently flogging to death. What's strange is that your disclosed sentiment in all these posts have never changed. To me this totally smacks of obvious ulterior motives and agenda's.

I have always maintained that investing is a perception of value by the beholden and we have clearly seen the swing back towards somewhat of a ' wait and see ' equilibrium today. As mentioned by @nkat2007 , the volume percentage which was taken in crossed trades alone was significant and telling. This coming on top of almost 50% being crossed in the ASX volumes yesterday. Hell even some of my stock was crossed today. So something is being bantered around the traps and has resulted in the Buy side diminishing and then replenishing and increasing nearly 2.5 times of its lows. These were the swings I was monitoring throughout the day and which continue to support my ' Strong Buy ' convictions as previously stated on numerous occasions which indicated I would be buying right down to the 1.9 cents levels. Obviously , I have been able to do even better in obtaining stock at 1.8 , 1.7 and even some at 1.6 today. The point is churchy - you are wrong about your accusations of my strategies , as I have indeed been doing exactly what I have said I would do , and I don't need to line wipe just to give you comfort. You are a competitor of me , so please in future do not use my name in any future posts you construct for the purposes of getting your insipid points across. We all buy on valuation matrix's which have been based on our own research . And as a competitor , this research will in no doubt have to be better than the rest of the pack in order to come out in front on the trade.

in so far as @qqqqqqqqq - why do you have so many Q's in your Avatar as you would be so much better with just Four-Q's.... lol. To lay claims that you made the call months ago is as ridiculous as making a statement that you can't make money in a falling market. What have you been doing these last 5 months FourQ - just sitting around waiting for SYA to drop down when clearly everything else has been following the same downward path. Total no brainer mate. Heads up though - as a trader , its what you do in- between these price points which really counts at the end of the day. And there has been many many trading opportunities along this SYA journey. I myself have made a ' significant ' amount of trading profits on SYA throughout this volatile period. You see volatility in markets can and should be your friend in this game.

It's no secret folks either that there is a couple of overseas funds managers who have been calling SYA down to 1.0 cents on the OTC ticker's - so again anyone worth their salt as investor should be across these investor recommendations. I notice this is the first post which has ever mentioned them - but they are indeed available so go find them for your selves. Oh yeah - forgot those analysts recommendations couldn't possibly be valid as the DMNXF's have little to no bearing on the direction of the Australian main board listing - as many here have quoted to others on these threads. Seems they could though ........and might very well have a bearing at the end of the day. My point is that that there would no doubt be those who are aware of these recommendations but choose not to post here so they can lay claims later if they so happen to eventuate. At the end of the day , we all as investors have a choice as to which analyst reports we will acknowledge , and which ones we will dismiss. Much in the same way as those investors who repeatedly dismissed and continue to dismiss the Analyst's Lithium over supply concerns back in Jan / Feb.

Bottom line is we all need to have a valuation of SYA backed by our research and this is where Investing and Trading will definitely separate the Men and Women from the novice boys and girls. Whether we have seen the bottom or not , ' Daily 5 & 10 's ' would suggest the base is in for the immediate and next trade. O.K , Now I'm going to go and enjoy Christmas and close by saying believe me when I say I will sleep alright tonight knowing what prices I have been able to obtain my current enlarged holdings at....hope you all can do and say the same.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $827.3K 22.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 7146787 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1722440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 11169403
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.