SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Fundamental Analysis - SYA, page-633

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Thanks Zen I appreciate it. Always good to have the TA view in your armory. Yep this year has just been plain crap, and especially since early sept for junior miners/ speccy stocks. Even our sister AJM at 12 month low and where it was mid 2017, and they are shipping product. Hasn't been restricted to lithium either. I think fears of a full credit crunch playing out are affecting the juniors/ speccy's too and the risk appetite if lenders/ financiers has diminished, or they are at least being much more stringent on the metrics.

I was chatting with my brother yesterday and a mate who are both in SYA too and lamenting the depressing state atm, but managed to summarise it down to what we need is for approval to mine finalised and an offtake, both of which are completely in the realm of possibility. The lithum is there and we are JORC'd and well progressed with permitting with local gov on side. And yes agree with you completely that management need to be on the front foot communicating and showing that they are in control, otherwise languishing to 1.1 at least in the short term unfortunately looks quite the possibility, and I think may happen between now and news. Right now i'm not worried that SYA won't come good, but its bloody hard to watch, but also provides opportunity if you have the capital. Fun and games in the land of share trading and investing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $108.1K 4.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 12045864 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5547513 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.