SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

My friend it seems most in these forums put the best case...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    My friend it seems most in these forums put the best case scenario first as you justdid..however as we all know things seldomly ever go to plan in my opinion..it was only three weeks ago SB was telling every one to buy at 23 24 for great trading..and 2 days ago he claims to know the bottom..he also claims to be buying on every drop "for trading opportunities" except you can't trade at a profit when it just goes lower and lower.clearly a sucker for losses...as another poster pointed out last week arrogance his rife and claiming bullshit will see you making huge tax write offs for years ..I would rather make a dollar and have it taxed then claim a dollar loss...however those that took advice are further in the red now..you can put makeup on a pig ..but it's still a pig...I feel this is going to push further south on current fundamentals or lack of...Before the crash at start of week I called it..i called if it breaks 2 it will it will push down harder and it did....I could not care less what fantasies exist..I care what reality is..and Zen Zen spelled it out as I did..1 will be our support if it breaks again..I'm no chartist at all BUT I do use my noggin to preserve capital where possible....if it goes up great..I'm still 50%in the game ..if it goes down hard and shows promise I can come back in and recover..that's my strategy and each and everyone should determine what's best for them..doesn't mean your wrong or I'm right until we know the final score.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $437.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $841.5K 20.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 7092259 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 6140794 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 14207219
Last updated 14.52pm 24/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.