AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

fundamental analysis, page-6

1. 1,044 Posts.
    Some very good posts here guys and I also agree with the frustration being expressed here.

In hindsight, I am starting to wonder if there was good reason behind RIO shutting down their mineral exploration arm and throwing some of these guys out of their jobs a few years ago.

Maybe Mr Drew should consider letting someone with a little more entrepreneurial flair take the helm so he can spend some more of his time out in the field where he is best qualified.

As a long termer I rate GD's performance to date as close to being pathetic. He may be a nice bloke and a good technician in his area of expertise but he's had enough time to prove he doesn't have the value creating skill to run a public company.

After 4 years, management have had nothing more to offer shareholders than the following stuff ups:

. contaminated iron ore results 3 yrs ago
    . time wasting uranium searches at Sylvania 2 yrs ago
    . pie in the sky drilling at Diamantina last yr
    . fruitless follow-up manganese exploration this year
    . now Plenty River shapes up as another wild goose chase

Meanwhile we have whiffs of 3rd party transactions which seem to go nowhere. Is that because they don't know how to stitch up a deal or they don't have the drive to seek value adding deals for shareholders.

On another point, I am growing suspicious of the big Manganese hit (4m @ 50%) they came up with 2 years ago.

Was it purely coincidence that just as the options were dying and funds were drying up they got a ripper hole to save their bacon? I mean seriously, they put down a SINGLE HOLE which returned a super result and then a year later with dozens of holes drilled, nothing came remotely close. Seriously, I know exploration is a high risk game but what are the odds of that happening?

The stock is undervalued at these levels (too much cash) but unless management cop a boot up the backside, I might soon pack my bags and slip out the back door.

Excuse my rantings but after supporting this company for a number of years I think I am allowed to let a little steam out too..lol!

So to AQD management, pull your finger out!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.