PEN 1.03% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

fundamental analysis

1. 2,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    A lot of PEN supporters constantly criticise the reliability of technical analysis and state that fundamental analysis is more appropriate or a better method to value PEN. A number of posters have also stated that they strongly believe that at current prices, PEN is undervalued or a bargain.

Out of curiosity, has anyone actually done any work to confirm that PEN is actually fundamentally undervalued in light of the current circumstances ie. drop in the price of uranium and fall in market cap of peer companies?

The chartists have already provided charts to show why they think PEN's share price may continue to fall. So perhaps if PEN supporters truly believe PEN is undervalued based on fundamentals, you should back it up with some numbers eg NPV calculations, peer review analysis, etc.

Please note that i'm talking about crunching numbers and not the usual great management, low operating costs, great location etc.

I think it will be a worthwhile exercise and the results could be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.