A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Fundamental Analysis

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    This probably won't go anywhere and if so thats fine. I just thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to people who'd like to post legitimate fact based discussion regarding A2M.

I come to A2M forum pretty rarely but when I do I read through pages of threads and honestly there is barely a useful comment in 1/50 posts if that. Its just ridiculous sledging posts and people having their little keyboard warrior moments. On other stocks there are usually people who take time to discuss the PE of a stock, or post data from wholesalers or other channels that indicate what stock levels are in.....sorry I'm just thinking of examples to paint a picture of what I mean.

Actual useful posts.

The entire A2M forum has devolved (or maybe it was always this way?) into a useless forum of people throwing insults at each other or constantly comment on the "charts". Whilst some who post there like H00ts? (name?) might be providing useful stuff regarding charts etc thats all short term thinking.

The charts are not going to magically move A2M or fix A2M's problem.

Whats happening with the supply, the demand, new channels - new partnerships. Etc etc All of those fundamental things is what I think all of us would love to discuss.

I'm just dismayed that a stock as big as A2M has so little people posting fundamental business related analysis on it. I was on MSB for a time (now not anymore) but when I was we had a core group of 5-8 top posters who would fairly regularly post absolutely amazing fundamental analysis. Informing how the patient recruitment was going etc etc.

On here its just like watching children bickering its pathetic. So maybe we can use this thread and post useful stuff on A2M not just charts and flame wars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.