AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Fundamental Financial Analysis, page-25

1. 10,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3632
    @olympian the comment "The only fluff in here is all this bs on the past ..... look ahead bros"
    would have substance if the company had changed. Since the mgmt is the same core mgmt of GG, MH & TH (post CRexit (Cottee, Richard exit)) it seems to me that examining what this team says its going to do is be measured by what they have done in the past. After all, that is SOP when things have gone well isn't it? Lots of "I built this company zip to zillions" and that sort of buildup

Re AOW, clearly a different strategy wrt assets but why the halving of 22cps (TO offer) to now 10cps? I do though see some similarity in marketing of the company's potential

AOW-Next-Oil-Rush

@orion123 anyone, even an expert (who remembers T Boone Pickens projections from last year) can suggest any price for oil. Anythings possible. But what is probable. No oil company executive of company's I follow suggest oil at $130 in 2017 or 2018. I'm not saying it can't happen, just not likely to happen.

I put up the cash flows using the AKK supplied info. You can see what's missing and what the assumptions are. Change it to suit your purposes

Here though is one assumption that isn't visible and it is key one. In the cash flow it was assumed that EVERY WELL will produce to the type curve. That of course is mathematically impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.