AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Fundamental Financial Analysis, page-27

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    On your collective reasoning then the whole US shale oil industry is fruiked.
    Are US regional banks going to report 2 TRILLION bucks losses in near term ???
    Do u guys REALLY believe the yanks, or the Russians for that matter, will allow that to happen?
    My time frame as a speculator in this ....... the 3 years the AKKOA have to run at 0.6 cpo strike
    Ifff oil price remains below 60 bucks breakeven for overall US shale, u better start heading for Casey's ranch in Argentina.
    AKK suggest they can make decent money at 60 ...... actually at "current" whatever "current" means.
    Next immediate tech target for AKK sp is 1.8 ..... AKKOA effective sp on that is 1.2 + TP
    I guess we all have our own way of guestimating what the next 3 years might bring hey.
    Anyone have a feel for next doors 15 mill bbls oil production to date ....... how many wells? what av oil price over what period of time?  Comment in report about AKK ground was classified as coal mining until now ..... how relevant is that ?   Weren't others previously allowed to drill for oil there?
    Once again it will all soon come out in the flows for this set.
    Given all the circumstances, just seems like the cheapest extreme leverage PUNT on the board atm, if u need to punt OIL as a contrarian that is.
    Opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.