MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

Alhambra You're pretending to call winners and losers? I...

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Alhambra

You're pretending to call winners and losers? I couldn't care less about popularity or pushing people away, especially if they appear to have an agenda, to talk the stock down on ridiculous points.

Where are your substantive contributions?

I don't have to quantify the precise $ value of the upside to want the discussion to talk about it.

We need to seriously consider the potential that MSB has to be an earner of the capacity of BHP, CSL or COH. This is what the CEO has foreshadowed.

A major blue chip. What is the point of quantifying the exact amount this far out? It's an emerging bluechip and it's absurd.

You need to know the inputs.
    Clearly you look at the science, the robustness of the science and the platforms for the technology, weigh the risk vs the reward (you want me to make a call it will be CSL...does that have any meaning to you, because it's arbitrary isn't it? Due to the fact that we don't yet have revenue from product YET...)

The point remains that MSB has this capacity as the world leader in stem cell technology and multiple platforms....you think that it is worthwhile splitting hairs over the exact future SP?

Doing so is a joke. The substance is what we should talk about, not this absurd quantification of totally irrelevant companies doing nothing comparable to MSB.

As for wanting me to make more substantive contributions, just attempting to keep up with the rubbish disguised as analysis here is enough! Trust me. It is.

But you want me to devote more time to this forum? Could do better? What, coming from you?

Promise and intelligence? Listen I'm not trying to impress you, I'm trying to at least signal a serious gap in the discussion. Don't expect me to fill it alone!

Leave it off, I will contribute as much and in what way as I prefer.

BTW there are some contributors who offer a lot in the way of analysis, but they post infrequently. We all have something to offer the forum and I don't care about the ratings of members of someone's fan club.

Incredibly I have followers in here, but they don't come in on a daily basis with the back slapping and intensity that others have. Why? They understand what's going on in here.

Thanks.

(Now back to the tax...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.