CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Until recently Carrick was priced by the market as a speculative...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Until recently Carrick was priced by the market as a speculative gold explorer which seemed to be going nowhere, albeit with huge amounts of gold. A share price of 80c or so didn't appear unreasonable to many.
    Now Carrick has moved from speculative explorer status to near-producer at the stroke of a pen.
    The market hasn't yet caught up with this new status in spite of CRK's significant share price rise in the past few days.
    Check out how CAH changed status so suddenly. See also how Karoon (KAR) changed. It went from $2 to around $11 quite suddenly.
    These weren't price bubbles. They were fundamental re-evaluations of what their assets are actually worth.
    Now look at the percentage of KAR's stock changing hands on a daily basis as the stock rose steadily.
    If that same percentage of CRK's stock were to be bought and sold, the share price would rocket to what the stock is actually worth in a matter of weeks.
    Some early "early adapters" - the really smart money- have started moving in (or moving back in) but the bulk of investors and their advisors haven't yet realised what has happened.
    The share price has moved fifty per cent on tiny turnovers. Just imagine if CRK did a KAR and 1% of the stock moved in a single day - 1.2 million shares - or even half a million. The shares would probably move close to $2 in a single bound. The shares are very tightly held. Most shareholders know what they are actually worth and are just sitting there knowing what will happen.
    J P Morgan didn't buy back all those shares and more simply for fun.
    As the market is now informed by Warwick Hazeldine over the next few weeks and months, I believe we will see some dramatic changes.
    All this will unfold over the next few weeks. Watch out for more announcements as events become clearer.
    These are interesting times for Carrick investors. I'm glad i got in early as no doubt you did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.