CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

fundamental revaluation of carrick gold, page-15

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Hi Crumpets and Olympian
    I also bought what was left at 75c and a few higher up.
    All the action on Friday took place after the release of Tim Treadgold's piece on six under-rated gold miners:- EXM,FML,BCN,CRK,ALK and ORN.
    Amongst other things he said "if he (Frank) doesn't mine an ounce there's a queue forming of prospective buyers of the company and/or its gold in the ground". I had heard on the grapevine there were three. He may have the same grapevine. It's just a rumour as far as I'm concerned and it may be wrong.
    Olympian I had calculated the retracement to 75c.
    CRK is a little different as there is little depth usually but this may pick up as the word gets out. It's also very tightly held with very few actual shares available. I have the list of shareholders and they have hardly moved in a couple of years except the second largest has increased his a little and JP Morgan have bought more.
    It would be very hard for a newcomer to gain a 20% stake without negotiating with a handful of the top twenty and they wouldn't sell out cheaply.
    I very much doubt if anyone could buy 25 million shares in CRK on the open market. They'd be lucky to buy 10 million. Then they would be paying $2.50-$3.00 average if they were lucky.
    I'm in the top twenty and won't be selling under $5 or the equivalent in shares. I've told Frank I will only sell when he sells.
    If he does decide to sell there should be a good premium, as you suggest.
    Having electricity on hand and adequate water and excellent road access all make it easier to mine.
    Yes I think $5 is eminently achievable within the next two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.