CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

fundamental value 101

1. 239 Posts.
    Love some of the recent posts the particularly the one by cy7 being suspiciuos of fundamental value. Really highlights at these levels one could make 50% return in a matter of days.

As I suspected a disgruntled recent placement holder selling out at any old price. Can easily happen when the placement is oversubscribed on a thinly traded stock. Instos want given returns and certain exposure without either they will cut losses brutally / unintelligently thats why we all love small caps and the abnormal returns that can be achieved. $3mil to an insto could be less than 0.5% of the portfolio - no use wasting time on that sort of money...

Not a chance in my mind any of this trading is pre-arranaged as the one large trade would be crossed and that would be the end of it. Case of the impatient seller and the patient buyer(s) - buyer waiting for the seller to knock the price down even further but 64c is a screaming fundmental buy - there may be more than one buyer I suspect.

I am digging out all sorts of cash reserves at the moment selling some of my big caps that have had 50% + returns in the last year to get into CRK may get to 20% of my porfolio in CRK - I trade on fundamental value and nothing is clearer than CRK at the moment...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.