CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Gold is only a handful of dollars below $A1,500 and over a...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Gold is only a handful of dollars below $A1,500 and over a thousand euros an ounce. Compare CRK's share price to mid 2007 when gold was much lower. Of course it doesn't make sense but nothing much does in this market. We'll just have to ride it out. It does look likely that CRK will break its 52 week low. Bit depressing following it on a daily basis. It's not actually a good idea if you are in it for the long term unless you want to try to guess the bottom and buy a bargain package! Nothing has changed for CRK between when the share price was $1.20 a few short months ago and now when it's looking like it will break through the 50c mark. Something has changed since they were $2.22 briefly back in 2007 - the gold price has soared, they have more gold and are three years closer to mining. You need the patience of a saint for investments like this!
    Roo Roo, no I haven't seen this lack of depth for a while either but I have seen similar and also seen buyers rush in from nowhere lifting off the bottom. There are buyers out there with money who can recognise a real bargain - let's see if they have their eye on the ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.