PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Fundamentally a great investment @ this price, page-58

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hey Salt was merely pointing out to new holders why some long term holders were so down on previous management. Your research is very detailed and followers of this stock would do well by listening to you and reading your comments and follow up with their own research. My grief is not with current management and should not be seen as such. I stand by the fact that members of previous board should have been charged, for the simple fact that their actions lost honest people many hundreds of thousands of dollars and in some cases were totally wiped out, yet they get to pop up in another company and potentially do the same thing again to other unsuspecting investors. As investors we rely heavily on the accuracy of the companies announcements, if these announcements are not even close to the truth what chance do we have as investors.
    Once again please don't take this as a blight on current management, they seem to be taking a slow and steady approach, which is what previous board should have done. I wish all new investors all the very best and hope you all do very well on this stock, don't pay to much attention to my sour grapes, I just felt new investors should realize why there is some negative sentiment still out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.