PYC 7.69% 14.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

I forgot to mention, by way as a recap for newbies, PYC has...

1. 284 Posts.
    I forgot to mention, by way as a recap for newbies, PYC has under 250 million shares on issue after a recent Cap raise realised $3 million for Perth lab upgrade.

The upgrade is for robotic systems to dramatically increase throughput for 'contracted testing' paid for by some of their Big Pharma contractees.

To my mind it is like a tenement holders with multiple drilling rigs getting paid to drill on prospective land's by your farm-inee's.

This contracted research along with upfront 'peptide access payments' both received and in negotiation, with Big Pharma's like Roche and Pfizer, will cover company cash burn in the medium term.

The longer-term prospects for PYC are blue sky due to the game-changing multi-drug platform potential of it's 'stable' of durable transport peptides. (DYOR if you don't get what this is....it's not rocket science...even for died in the wool oil, mineral and metals investor's!)

I owned millions of PRR when they were less than a cent and sold them for even-steven's because I was nervous even though their potential was obvious to any 'Blind Freddy' and within 6 month's they were....well that's history. Similarly with STB and PEN (30cents and 3 cents respectively)

I don't intend to drop my bundle this time.

It's VERY hard to pick a bottom in a biotech. Harder still to discriminate between hundred's of biotech hopeful's ....all promising to be the 'next big thing'

IMHO this is as bottom as PYC will ever go and it has a sure path forward to lucrative dividend-producing (or generous take-over) business prospects within 5 years. Fundementally de-risked potential multi-bagger I believe.

Good luck and happy researching this one punters!

PatrickM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $653.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.446M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 252759 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 113762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.