LRL 0.00% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

Yep we are reliant on Gold 2 but this is a sound model IMO. WHen...

1. 1,307 Posts.
    Yep we are reliant on Gold 2 but this is a sound model IMO. WHen you look at the JORC quantities and then the costs of gold recovery from the tailings there really is a solid business there for the next 20 odd years.

The current share price is a real worry and demands attention from management (as i have pointed out to them). I believe though that the current SP is largely a reflection of world market concerns on a small cap in a bear market. I dont believe there is a left field announcement coming that will blow the ship out of the water... i havent seen the volume to indicate insiders bailing, just a lack of new buyers willing to take on small cap risk, and current retail holders drifting it lower on relatively low volume.

It's 200day MAV is still 3.0c and that is approximately the time period from when last years market bounce started to peter out. They were able to do a decent placement at 4.5c last year as a riposte to the low ball take-over offer ~6c... so still fundamentally oversold IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.938M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1908000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1539953 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.