FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Hi Rolla A nice overview of the current situation , i don't...

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi Rolla
    A nice overview of the current situation , i don't think you've added any value to the Fan's and SNE North which are the closest and most likely next appraisal targets for the JV in SNE, so big upside to your SNE figures abeit at a latter time
    I cannot for the life of me see any issues with the way the company reports, they report what they deem reportable and nothing more. They report all material information as far as i'm concerned. Are they perfect well, that depends on your individual outlook and investing timeframes doesn't it.
    Do i want them to concentrate on more reporting or more development? Look at it from there point of view? Do they want to focus on retailers who will be gone in a pip or 2 or building long term value?
    Sure people say they can do both but remember what and where we currently are as a company.
    People were crowing about CVN and how good they're updates were? Where is their share Price now? Day traders are gonna trade it no matter how many daily reports you put out saying were the undervalued.
    The key to full value is a value adding company strategy and great execution.
    IMO FAR do both of these very well.
    The management have hitched a lot on SAMO. My view point on their technical ability hinges on this result.
    cheers
    AP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.