AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

fundamentals aligning, page-50

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    This thread is sounding a little like 3 days from Xmas and we can't wait any longer for my presents.

Seriously, IMO the company have kept us fully informed as to where things are at and have exceeded expectations in most areas in terms of exploration results and management etc. Negotiations are taking place with Vale and market will be informed of result.

From memory we were not provided with a time frame for when we could expect some results on discussion with Vale. Therefore, we are not only spectulating on the result of discussions but also when the market might be informed. SP will do it's merry dance, in both directions during the uncertainty.

My opinion is that no news is good news at this stage. It means they are still talking and time is commitment in any negotiation which gives us the best chance of getting to production stage. That my friends, is when I think the billion shares on issue will become irrelevant and we will see the re-rate that we have been waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.