VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

I would not forget about it. In order for the market to be...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I would not forget about it. In order for the market to be efficient, the market needs the power and the likelihood for shareholders to put a resolution to other holders to liquidate holdings, this exists now but we need 5% to force the company to put the resolution to all sharedholders , and with it the directors must put it to all shareholders to vote.

As the company is now trading significantly below their net realisable asset position, logic should now prompt a computer (insto), to either buy up large or put it to the other investors to liquidate and return the scraps to shareholders, the scraps would be 20-40c in the dollar easy! Hard for instos to buy up large now with the direction they are being steered, i.e. plz sell all my non performing propery superannuation investment and buy cash for my super fund....!!

this stuff has to happen, may not with VPG but will with other oversold companies. When I say may not, that implies probability, all it needs is for 5% of the script to say liquidate, and the directors must put it to all shareholders for a vote, ASX listing rules! Come on guys, we need another 79million and we have a resolution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.