FDR 3.23% 6.0¢ finder energy holdings limited

The IPB holders coming here to down ramp FDR is so strange to...

1. 4,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    The IPB holders coming here to down ramp FDR is so strange to me. No-one from FDR is over on their threads criticising their choice, in fact I'm sure we all hope they do well in their investment. Every retail level investor's goal is to make an investment or speculation, after careful consideration, in the hopes that a company will achieve some outcome or growth which will allow us to eventually liquidate our position to a fund or institutional buyer's volume. Why do some people feel the need to come onto other forum threads and try to damage it. Is it insecurity or just an attempt at cross-promotion?

We've actually already thoroughly discussed the remuneration of performance shares and salaries before with IPB holders. The 'Total remuneration' figure is misleading because half the value is based on share price value calculated at the time of IPO, the real value is actually something like 1/8th of the line item figure. I don't blame someone who has done a surface level skim of our company, but that doesn't change the fact that their argument is from a position of ignorance.

Our execs and management are paid what they are paid because they have built deal making connections with most of the world's top oil and gas companies. You can't put a value on that. My thesis on this, and the reason I bought near 5% of the company, is that with the asymmetrical upside in FDR's business strategy from our current value, I only need to be right once to be significantly profitable. It doesn't matter if it takes one, two, or three years, at the current cash spend, the upside move puts me well ahead of the market.

All the best to IPB holders, sincerely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $6K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4642 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 117307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.