SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

fundamentals and the future

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi all, its been a while since my last post here. i was saying buy at 40 cents. i did, i couldn't predict the fall to 24 cents nor do i care about it.

SDL developing the cameroon project, my contact who knows a boardmember on a personal level (need say no more), the company is very excited about the prospect of developing a billion tonnes base which then can be expanded. the area is very promising, one feels that time will show that the surrounding area is much similar to FMG tenets in the sense that multiple targets of large size all located in close together making feasible for SDL to build there own railway to the port. the sky is the limit, but its early and there comes the risk.

i believe given how the board feels and the continuing stock broking releases all saying buy, SHOUTS buy.

i know of other brokers borrowing money to invest in this stock back when it was 5 cents jan last year/end 2006. now they have long sold. BUT they have been buying in.

SDL think 2011 where do you think the sp will be?? i guessing multiple returns i have read patersons reports suggesting $3-5. mmm 24cents to $3 worst case well i might buy more remember i put a heap into this at 41cents and i think 2011 so i'm not interested in the effect of day traders but, lots of long term investors will put some into this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.