FFF 8.33% 1.3¢ forbidden foods limited

Hi Kiril, I am never comfortable with any investment however my...

1. 10,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Kiril,

I am never comfortable with any investment however my comfort grows when I focus on the numbers from the company.One of my rules is to invest in companies where the directors have a significant holding in the company even more so when the company is small.A directors holding can never be relied on in its own right but is a box to tick off.Also the company must have a profit history or be close to producing a profit.Lets look at the debts note 19 of FFF which total $74 million of which the banks are owed $45 million and directors owed $29 million.The banks would have first option as the note states secured so Tony Wales would rank after the banks.They have an operating cashflow of $7.6 million as of last year so a descent operating cashflow.Actually if they owed the banks the full amount I would not be interested.I had FFF on a watch but did not go into the company until the recent full year result.I was surprised that someone valued at over $300 million was involved then again the amount put in by Tony Wales is less than 15% of wealth.There are positives and negatives.As you say we are taking a risk but I am taking a calculated risk with FFF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.246K 191.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144341 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 248305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.