TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

Hi Insomniac I have often considered CCP, which means that I...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Hi Insomniac

I have often considered CCP, which means that I rather like it, and it came up in a recent trawl that I made for investment candidates. I tend to invest one stock at a time, so irrespective how much I like a stock, it may be pipped at the post, and then I tend to forget why. Also, once I have studied a stock in depth, it is easier for me to invest in it because I understand it, so buying TGA at no-brainer prices earlier this year was an easy decision. I had to return some family money to its owner recently, so I sold about $60K's worth of TGA at $2.20 - lower than I had planned to exit it at, but I had no easy alternative option.

My recent fancy has been BYL, but I am now fully invested there, so only this evening I concluded that later this year I should sell down TGA and buy something new to lower my portfolio concentration in TGA, and to a lesser extent in BYL. Thanks for reminding of CCP; I'll revisit my short list in coming days.

John Hughes was a confident communicator in the living voice, and he has a fine voice projection. It would be hard to find many CEO's in Australia who was his better in that respect. I am hoping that James Marshall, who is very young, will compensate by excelling in other areas - areas that drop down to a rising NPAT, and hence EPS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.