IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

fundamentals are more than just good

1. 1,770 Posts.
    "Could be 2-5 years. If it doesn't go under before."

Yesterday afternoon I gave the above response to a post from Redfaces. He is always focused on negatives, so I thought that I would give him what I knew he wanted to hear.

I was spot-on because he came back with this:

"Thanks, rob. I give you a thumbs up for that one".

Regrettably, it seems that this forum has been taken over by down-rampers. These down-rampers, in recent days, are being supported by a few "believers" who have caught a disease which has made them impatient and causing them to insist that Rogers respond to their demands for an "update".

Fortunately, it seems that Rogers is resisting those demands and I sincerely hope that he continues to do so. IMO, he should only announce when he has something NEW to say. If traders/investors want to know what the current position is, they should go back and read the announcements to date.

My response to Redfaces was, of course, a little exaggerated and only made for the purpose of giving him a little joy - which, by his response, you can see that it did. It should not take anywhere near as long as 2-5 years. I believe that, we will have a very good idea of the direction that the company will take WITHIN the next 18 months. Within this time, I believe that the share price will, either, be significantly higher in anticipation of success, OR back to where it was 6 months ago in anticipation that it is coming to a dead end with the development of Cvac.

IMO the fundamentals are more than good and the indications are that things are slightly weighted towards success. The company IS on the home straight with the development of Cvac and we will soon know, one way or the other, where things are heading. I am quietly confident that the company will achieve success. IF - it does, the rewards will be HUGE.

Because of the relentless (UNFAIR) put-down that Martin Rogers is subjected to, in this forum, I want to once again remind you that he has been responsible for bringing the company back from near extinction. Without his achievements the company would have folded long ago.

Support Martin Rogers, he has done a fantastic job - so far. I will, once again, be voting for his options, and I am sure that most fair minded investors, will also. (This paragraph will probably cause certain posters to hyper-ventilate and once again come out with more "incredible" accusations).

Investors will just stick to the fundamentals and not be fooled by the down-rampers in this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.