MYX 1.59% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

The earning figures I stated was from a separate discussion I...

1. 550 Posts.
    The earning figures I stated was from a separate discussion I had with another investor. I'm not trying to escape the blame, just want to point out that it's not entered into the app or that I've went through MYX forecasts and came to that figure.

I scanned through the previous year's earnings and the H1 figures, thought that $50 to $60m net does seem reasonable, but will have to go through in detail. It's a pain to do because there are just so many frequent one-offs and adjustment you'd need to make to "normalise" its earning power.

That's also another red-flag.

Currently reading Paul Barry's "Rich Kids". The saga of One.Tel, and how even the Murdoch and Packers managed to lose $950m on that great growth companies with a market cap of $5B at its height.

Investors often mistake a good story for strong fundamental. MYX past has been dismal... all it has now is that future. Scanning through the H1 just now... Negative operating cash; raised and borrowed $1.097B; made another acquisition after Teva; funding that expansion to existing plant; $1.297B intangibles out of $1.371B in equity, my god!

But yes, I guess I will have to quantify that future possibilities based on management forecasts.

-----

I thought I was just warning people to be careful. But I guess that's advice and if they take it and not invest in MYX, they might lose money if/when the share price goes up. But true. Point taken, Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.