MYX 0.85% $4.72 mayne pharma group limited

You probably missed the previous posts on this thread where I...

1. 550 Posts.
    You probably missed the previous posts on this thread where I capture certain relevant charts on MYX, compared it to other companies - both quality and bankrupted ones.

I don't discuss things I don't understand. Look pretty stupid doing that.

Here's screenshots of the spread sheet version summarising key financial performance and averages...

kpi myx.png

Net Earnings [after paying taxes, interests and other MYX management tells us to just assume aren't real when they post "Gross Profit"]... Net profit has been pizz poor. Eearning growth, what!

Revenue grew a lot though. That's awesome because we all know that revenue growth will follow by profit growth. Right?

Here's more...

kpi myx2.png

ROE, on avg capital employed, on avg. owner's equity... This is supposed to be a high quality drug company, not some mom and pop corner shop operation [apologies to the mom and pop operators, you probably make higher return than these idiots].

But there's more....

kpi myx3.png

Cool? My stupid app just crunch the financial statements. Just there's only reports to 2016... I'd have to manually calculate the key figures for FY17 based on management presentations.

Now, why would any sane person bothered doing that on a company with this kind of track record selling for $1.5billion.

To repeat, I did want to fall in love with MYX. Just found it not to my liking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.