MYX 0.44% $4.54 mayne pharma group limited

I did actually bought MND at $15s... some at low $16s :D Ey, it...

1. 550 Posts.
    I did actually bought MND at $15s... some at low $16s
    Ey, it was $26 at its height so $10 drop isn't such a bad idea. So I thought.

But to be honest, I did tried to kind of average out its earning power over a few years and $15 seems like a reasonable price. But the market aren't as reasonable as I am so yea... almost breaking even on the personal account... though doing pretty well on the other account.

To your farm example... the new prick of a buyer, me, would be telling you that your sheep farm was losing money, got no grass, no water and you somehow managed to convince your cattle neighbour to combined but you're not really combining anything. You're just moving your sheep onto his fertile land and now expect me to pay for both as though it's a bigger, better farm doing more stuff. So you're dreaming if you think I'd pay you x for it. Cool?

Look, I know where you're coming from... companies need to make investment, they sometime need to raise capital, need to borrow and leverage a bit. I get that.

The question I think we investor ought to be asking is not whether the company can keep doing that without borrowed and new money - of course they can as long as there are willing lenders and deep-pocketed investors.

Question is whether or not the company can make enough profit from its existing operations to both make the necessary reinvestment and rewarding its shareholders with a divvy.

btw, MYX CFO retired/replaced around March this year? Maybe he need more time with his family, not a job at Teva for a great deal? Alright, that's not fair, was just having fun at his expense. 888 million apologies.

Seriously, they raised $888m in new equity. I guess Feng Shui didn't stop with the guys at One.Tel.
    Last edited by danginvestor: 24/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.54
Change
0.020(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.54 $4.58 $4.50 $91.91K 20.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2633 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 1348 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.