MYX 1.59% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

If I forked out some $1.3B over the life of the company, a...

1. 550 Posts.
    If I forked out some $1.3B over the life of the company, a little dividend aren't asking too much is it?

My analysis does not try to predict market movement. Though I did gain some 5 to 7% a year in dividend from the MND holding so it's not a bad deal. It's unlucky, for sure... but not wrong judging by current share prices and a whole lot of potentials that's about to bear fruit.

I've probably lost more money by not buying at what I figured was "reasonable" but thought to try and time it a bit for the bottom. But those are pretend losses, not real cash so it's alright. Could have doubled on COH at $55 when I know it was fair but decided to wait a bit closer to the report date and defect fixes... there's MTS at $1 I didn't buy; AQS at some $3 I thought I'd wait another year for the mining/mineral business to pick up again; same with CSL etc. etc.

------------

I did demonstrate MYX cash flows and financial performance against both quality businesses and failed ones.

Go back and take a look. If it doesn't scare you, you're not reading it right.

-------------

Dang and Dung? haha... Loo Dung High school days man. Good times.

As to your farm... if I were to buy it then you tell you just bought another foam business because it's a growth area. I would not be happy. I'd be quite annoyed if you then tell me to either fork in more cash for that new venture or else meet your new neighbour as co-shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.