MYX 2.23% $4.38 mayne pharma group limited

Hi Autosime I brought roughly $2K at $98.5, 3 weeks ago I think...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Autosime
    I brought roughly $2K at $98.5, 3 weeks ago I think and $3K at $1.23 back in Jan this year. These are big amounts for me. I believe in the long term.

Hi bug, AngryPrawn and everyone
    Next time a poster can't win an argument and starts writing lots and lots and lots with lots of mumbo jumbo graphs and off topic arguments - ignore.
    He was only looking for an argument and it was never about proving a point. It is hard to just say "That's your view and this is mine - here why - lets leave it at that." I understand that no one wants that type of poster to influence a beginner especially. No one was ever going to put up a reasonable argunent from his point of view. I understand why some responded to him - it was a natural response to help others.

I think "those" who can move prices are sitting on their hands, waiting for the "right" moment to jump in JUST before the other "those" jump in. "Those" and other "those" will then beat the other "those" before they beat all of the normal retail and crowd investors/traders.

This is why I have to learn patience. I can't play those games. I must be prepared to sit through low periods with a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.38
Change
-0.100(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $372.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.45 $4.53 $4.38 $514.8K 116.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4744 $4.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.40 168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.