MYX 0.85% $4.72 mayne pharma group limited

@danginvestor, you certainly quote a lot of ratios. Is there a...

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    @danginvestor, you certainly quote a lot of ratios. Is there a reason why you omitted the 2016 year in the case of Hikma? I think this will change your ratio set materially and specifically their ROE. Regarding MYX, I understand your point regarding the contribution of shareholders and equally, I do believe the dividend policy needs review now. The MYX ratios do not look good against the comparison group although I am confident that this will change for MYX over the next few years as they grow & accumulate earnings. MYX can also enhance these ratios by using debt to grow in the right mix to equity. At present the debt equity ratio is too low when extrapolating the ROI available in the pharma space. My investment horizon varies although I do not focus too heavily on these ratios although they are part of my analysis & comparative data set when considering equity investments.
    The quality of management and the degree to which they're vested is also a factor, as is EPS growth and raw CF. While dependent on industry, debt and quality of assets are other factors to assess. Finally, the markets in which MYX plays in are vital.

Like many MYX investors, I am stumped as to why the market is not attributing a higher SP to MYX? I appreciate that the business' and their drivers are not so easy to understand and they're also difficult to forecast but again, I'm stumped. MYX may want to reframe the information disclosed and consider that in some cases less is more?

@staysolvent, I think the FY results next month will go a long way to helping the SP but I'm not totally sure given what I've seen in Q2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.72
Change
0.040(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $401.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.68 $4.77 $4.68 $560.3K 118.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107 $4.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.75 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.