MYX 1.33% $4.58 mayne pharma group limited

When I mentioned the market prices, it wasn't to say that the...

1. 550 Posts.
    When I mentioned the market prices, it wasn't to say that the market price was right then or wrong now. I was just pointing out to the respective posters that Mayne's share price of late shouldn't be taken at face value. That is, when it was at $2 a share last year [to July?], that $2 at the then 810m shares meant its market value was $1.5b [ok, $1.62 to be precise, at $2. But at the current $1 a share and with some 1.5b shares, its market/enterprise value is still the same $1.5b.

That it hasn't gotten any cheaper from the $2 to the $1 share price. I wasn't trying to say that it was cheaper or not then and now, just it was the same market cap.

As to the $1.40 price pre-Teva... again was trying to show that at that price and 810m shares to today's $1 at 1.5b share.. the market has already put a higher value on MYX's enterprise. It's not that the market over-react and halved its price as we might assume by simply looking at the share price movement.

I made that same assumption when I first look at MYX share price, so yea, thought to put it out there.

-----------

As to Hikma, when I last looked at it last year, I put its price at between $US36 to $US44, $US46 to $US58. So at its lowest scenario, by my count anyway, it's at least 27 pound a share. So getting in at 20 I thought was very reasonable. That's also further encouraged by Roxanne parents company agreeing to by 40m shares at some 24 pound, and Hikma's majority owners and executives buying fairly large chunks at around or above my entry point.

I know, MYX's directors are also buying recently. Sometimes we make mistake, big ones

As to SRX... I did actually scanned through it when it was in the low 30s but thought it's a bit pricey. Though I don't know for sure as I didn't look into the company then. When it crashed to $12s, got my attention and as Fortune smiles upon me now and then, managed to load up a fair bit at decent prices.

I did so because I figured it ought to be worth at least $20 over the medium term. Wasn't feeling too smart when it soon crash to $11s and $10 for a few days though.

Guess what I'm trying to answer you is I do have some idea of what I think is a reasonable price for a company. The market sometimes laugh at me, well, always laugh but I don't always deserve it

As to MYX... it's worth something. Haven't gotten to that stage and wasn't going to but since I kind of slap it around a bit, guess I have to follow through to make the case. Good manners I guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.58
Change
0.060(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $387.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.54 $4.64 $4.50 $394.3K 86.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1887 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.60 2559 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.