MYX 0.18% $5.44 mayne pharma group limited

Fundamentals Are Strong

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I am a long time investor in MYX, dating back to the Halcygen days, back when the share price was 0.20, even a bit less. I have watched for many years MYX grow into what it is today, and for me, what Scott Richards has done since becoming CEO has been fantastic.

There has been many ups and downs but generally the share price has pointed north. Right now I think the share price is testing a lot of us, including me, as nobody want to see their investment devalue. I think we were all spoilt when the shareprice hit $2.00 after the Teva deal, but in hindsight it ran too far, but at the same time, I think MYX right now is undervalued.

There is no doubt about it, the shorters have sunk their teeth into it, and everyone seems to be talking about the negative side of things. That is what fear does, it makes you question everything. Lets go back to when the deal was announced, the market loved it, but now 10 months later, due to some integration and teething issues, it has come off, and yep, rightly so. But there was always going to be something, nothing goes north in a straight line, so for me, the big picture still looks great.

MYX might even pull back further, who knows, BUT, there is still just so much to like about MYX, so much other positives in their sales in other items that is occurring, FDA approvals, etc, so much upside still. I've invested in stocks unfortunately with crap managements and crap CEO's that go to work with a blindfold on, but Mayne's CEO Scott Richards definitely NOT one of them ! He knows what he's doing.

There is a saying that when others get fearful, that's when to get greedy.

The Fundamentals are strong, just be patient !

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.44
Change
-0.010(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $468.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.43 $5.59 $5.38 $647.7K 117.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 799 $5.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.46 759 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.45
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.40 $5.59 $5.40 62375
Last updated 12.25pm 22/05/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.