IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

OK PeopleLets look at PRR from a fundamental business...

1. 108 Posts.
    OK People

Lets look at PRR from a fundamental business perspective. Cvac and other PRR products are about supply and demand. Today is monumental from a commercial business perspective.

A potential $500m sale of product has been announced and most of us did not see this one coming - certainly not at this stage of Cvac development.

Interestingly I wonder how the resource driven Australian market might have seen this if it was say rare earth metals. Further if the SPP was not on I think we could have expected a closing SP of 40c plus

I also wonder further about the Indian market???

Anyway what i am getting at is a revenue stream far earlier than what we thought. Out of interest did Dendreon have a revenue stream at the same stage of development of Provenge (somebody might like to comment on that).

Kbear do you think I am still off the mark with a large Pharma thinking about takeover play??? I hope I am wrong on this thought.

The accountant/business commerce background tells me today is MONUMENTAL for PRR in building a long term money making machine.

All remember that at the end of the day PROFIT (expected/perceived etc) is what drives SP.

Anyway I love the posts from others and happy to take criticism on my thoughts.

I wish everyone well and look forward to that day when some of us will get together for the party.

Cheers

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $569.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.746M 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7395 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 94636 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.